A graduate education at Brock works & will help you build a career and a life!
Vitae Professional Development — it’s the course of YOUR life!
- This event has passed.
Grad Send-off *new date
Monday, March 4 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Grad Send-off is an expo style event hosted by the Alumni Office, Career Education and the Goodman School of Business. The event invites the newest graduating class and alumni to learn about the benefits of being a Brock graduate including discounts, career education and how to expand their network after graduation.
- 1:00PM Doors open
- 1:00PM Career Fair commences
- 1:30PM Presentation of distinguished young alumni award
- 3:00PM Event ends
Benefits for students:
- Career Fair with opportunities for networking within different industries & Employers/Organizations
- LinkedIn profile headshots
- Complimentary graduation photos with your friends and Boomer
- Resume Review Clinic
- Complimentary appetizers
- Opportunity to mix and mingle with alumni including distinguished alumni award recipient